Uber is like a taxi, only the cars are nicer, the price is cheaper and you don’t tip the driver.
No phone calls to make, no pick-ups to schedule. With 24/7 availability, request a ride any time of day, any day of the year.
With this offer, enjoy $20 OFF your first Uber ride.
Click HERE to download the Uber app and activate the offer.
HOW DOES UBER WORK?
Download the Uber app to your phone by following the instructions above.
Once you have the Uber app on your phone, getting a ride is as simple as tapping a button.
- At the top, enter your pick up location and your destination.
- At the bottom, select the kind of car you want.
- Uber Pool means that you’ll be sharing a ride with someone else requesting a ride, heading in the same direction.This will save you money, but the ride will take longer and someone ou don’t know will be sharing the car with you. UberX is the next cheapest option and the most popular option.
- The next screen will tell you approximately how much the ride will be, and how long a ride will likely take to arrive. If you agree, then click “Request uberX” in the black bar.
- The driver who accepted your ride with then pop up on your screen, like the example immediately below on the left. The black circle will show you how many minutes it will be for the driver to arrive.
- Click on the photo of the car to see the driver’s picture and vehicle details. If you want/need to provide your driver with more details use the call button.
- You can watch the car travel to you, so you know exactly where your driver is on his/her way to you.
YOU RATE, UBER LISTENS.
Rate your driver and provide anonymous feedback about your trip. Your input helps Uber make every ride a 5-star experience.
- Rate your driver using the star ratings. You can add a note if you like.
- Uber will keep a receive of your trip on your phone and email you a copy, which is handy if you need to track your expenses.